PLEASE DUN ASK ME THE SAME QNS AGAIN.
I RECEIVE EMAIL/SMS 50 TIMES THE SAME QNS....HAIZ

Qns: How long does each pair of lens last?
Ans: 6 mth-1 year (proper care and maintenance)

Qns: Can i order different degrees in a pair? (eg.right 150, left 250)
Ans: Yes
AND 1 PAIR= 2 LENS (I RIGHT,1 LEFT)

Qns: When will i receive my lens after i order?

ready stock: able to post out immediately.

Singapore normal/registered mail= 2 working days
Australia/UK/brunei/msia/thailand= 4-6 working days
Canada= 6-9 working days
Indonesia= 5-8working days
USA/philippines= 6-8 working days

for other country...pls email me.

Qns: is it safe n comfortable?
Ans: yes,for me..and stupid me already got 12 pairs.
Depend on ur maintenance as well. All lens are authentic.
But no guarantee suitable for all eyes.I'll not be b responsible if any problem occur when wearing the lens.

Qns: How to order?
Ans: order